Job Title: Entry Level – Office Administrator
This is a new role within the company and the duties may vary over time. The company is looking for a bright and enthusiastic candidate who wants to get involved!
- General administration and miscellaneous office duties.
- File office papers and maintain organization of office files.
- Managing the company’s social media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Process payroll information.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates – Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Performing Administrative Activities – Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
- Running company-related errands.
- Support Operations Manager as needed.
Key Personal Attributes Include
- “People person”
- Strong work ethic
- “Can do” attitude
- Be enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Attention to Detail – Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
Technology used in this occupation:
- Accounting software.
- Database reporting software.
- Database user interface and query software.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English.
- A positive, can-do, and energetic attitude about every task big or small.
- Flexible in adapting to changing priorities.
- Desire to be a part of a growing, fast-moving, and exciting company.
- Clerical – Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Administration and Management – Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.