Job Title: Operations Assistant
The Operations Assistant will cover many aspects of the Operations of the Company and will include Business Development, Marketing, Customer Support and will assist where required the relevant members of the Company.
This will be a hands on position where the person must have the ability to multi-task effectively and be fully acquainted with the requirements of a fast-paced business.
Additionally, the candidate must understand the needs of the target customers in order to ensure an efficient management of the Company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the Operations Team.
- Manage our customer support service.
- Developing a deep understanding of the customers, competitors and environment to build a strategy and execution plans in service to driving business growth.
- Identify and prepare any specific market compliance or business requirements.
- Conduct regular analysis of key areas for business growth and explore opportunities for business expansion
- Customer acquisition using a variety of marketing channels.
- Help formulate different marketing campaigns across different channels.
- Create, implement and authorise direct marketing campaigns.
- Making sure the business keeps abreast of digital/mobile marketing developments and best practice.
- Sign off creative content.
- Monitor the quality of Direct Mail.
- Evaluate and report on campaign performance.
- Forecast costs and estimated conversions.
- Maintaining and improving relationships with customers.
- Providing clear direction and briefs for all relevant parties.
- Identify and research key strategic and tactical opportunities for Bingo Entertainment to grow its business.
- Evaluate and analyze each opportunity, and develop business plans for partnerships including goals, timing, and revenue.
- Support the efforts of the Business Development team with research, analysis and recommendations.
- Closely track the online bingo market to stay aware of evolving trends in technology, opportunities, commercial practices and other relevant factors.
- Following up on team meetings with notes and action points.
- Ad-hoc projects and analysis.
- Build up good relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Have a good understanding of marketing and management.
- Ideally have a 2:1 degree from a UK University in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Fluent English.
- A proven ability in meeting deadlines and working calmly under pressure.
- Self-motivated with an emphasis on getting things done.
- Highly organized with the ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Flexible and able to prioritize own workload.
- Smart, creative problem-solver.
- Able to work as part of a team in a high-volume work environment.
- Knowledge of the online Gaming industry (Desirable).
- Communicates Effectively
- Results Focused
- Decision Making
- Quality Focused
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Working With Others
- Commitment & Resilience
- Planning & Organising